Implementation Expertise in Market-leading Trade Order Management & Compliance, Performance and Accounting Systems
At asset management firms, the ability to effectively transform management goals into reality typically requires a quality implementation of order management, compliance, performance and accounting systems. What distinguishes IMP is our laser focus on ensuring that our clients get the quality implementation they need in order to have systems in place that positively impact their business and facilitate the process of alpha generation and/or risk mitigation.
Known in the industry for OMS implementation, IMP brings together a seasoned group of professionals with an average of over 15 years of experience in implementing market-leading systems from the front to back office. Our experience encompasses everything from the smaller size asset manager to the multi-national organizations that have trillions of dollars in assets under management.
Clients look to IMP as truly vested partners in their implementation projects. Asset management firms have come to rely on us for our unique implementation methodology to ensure a structured approach, backed by a collection of real artifacts, shared learning tools and knowledge repositories.
IMP's Core Elements of Quality Implementation
- We fully understand the rationale for why the client needs to implement a system. If a client wants to upgrade, we ask why and what they expect from the upgrade so that we can communicate any challenges and risks before embarking on a project.
- We explain any challenges and best-of-breed solutions. At IMP, we know from our extensive experiences that all 3rd party vendor platforms have their strengths and weaknesses. We ensure that the client understands what these are, given their requirements, and offer alternative best-in-class solutions that meet their goals.
- We assist in ensuring that the implementation project works on an agreed upon schedule and budget. Due to our extensive experience in conducting numerous implementations over the years, we bring expertise in assessing the duration and amount of effort needed to complete a robust implementation so that clients receive a realistic timeline and budget up front.
- We work with the client team and either lead or be part of the implementation project. Our clients depend on us to provide insight and help lead the project in the right direction. At IMP, we take the same advisory approach, no matter what our role, to ensure that every implementation project is a success.
- We involve the end users from the beginning, as stakeholders in the success of the implementation. Our historical experience with recovery projects shows that when the end users are not involved in vetting out the implementation, everyone suffers. We work diligently to include key end users as part of the project - from requirements gathering to the user acceptance testing (UAT) test phase.
Sample Systems Expertise:
- Bloomberg AIM™
- Blackrock Solutions Aladdin™
- Black Mountain Systems©
- Charles River Development® (CRIMS)
- Fidessa/Latent Zero Tesseract and Minerva™
- Linedata® Services, Longview Trading System™ and Linedata® Compliance
- SS&C Portia™
- SS&C Advent Rules Manager™
- Barclays POINT®
- Bloomberg PORT
- Market® Wall Street Office (WSO)