IMP Consulting is a high profile consulting company based out of Boston, MA serving the investment management industry. As a direct result of the quality of the consulting product that we deliver, our client roster features some of the leading names in the asset management industry. IMP offers a competitive and rewarding career path with opportunities to advance to senior-level roles within the firm. By joining IMP, you will benefit from the senior staff’s in depth experience, and play a meaningful role in the development of the firm.
We are currently looking for versatile implementation managers to lead implementations and upgrades for trade order management systems. The Implementation Manager will be responsible for many aspects of a client’s implementation, including project management, installation, system and database configuration, business analysis, workflow analysis, and training. Managers will be responsible for working with clients to develop and maintain the scope of an implementation plan throughout the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related Technical field. Master’s Degree or CFA a plus
- 5 years of experience serving as a business systems analyst, implementation manager, or sales engineer working directly with Charles River IMS, Fidessa Latent Zero, Bloomberg AIM, or BlackRock Aladdin
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in the investment management or investment technology space
- Familiarity with report writing using Crystal Reports or similar tools
- Understanding of multi-tier technical architectures, web services, and relational database structures.
- Proficient in SQL with knowledge of at least one RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server or Sybase
- Good understanding of Windows Server and Unix (Solaris and Linux)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience leading teams
- Strong project management and business analysis skills
- Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of equities, fixed income, derivatives, and the trade order life cycle
- Experience with Mutual fund accounting or transfer agencies a plus
Boston, MA. Requires at least 60% travel.
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- 401k, with company matching
- 10 paid holidays, 15 paid vacation days, up to 5 sick days
Kindly submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org