MiFID II Regulation for US Asset Managers
The original MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) impacted UK and European firms, primarily on the sell side. MiFID II, however, not only impacts the buy side, but it casts a wide net that catches any firm servicing clients in the Eurozone or marketing products there. The effort involved in the new reporting requirements varies with the US Asset Manager’s involvement in the Eurozone, but unless your firm is US domestic only, you are likely to be affected.
Contact IMP Consulting to learn more about what buy-side firms will need to do to prepare for MiFID II regulations.
Register for NSCP and IMP Consulting Webinar: MiFID II, US Asset Managers Brace for Impact
IMP's Jane Stabile and Jon Gold joined Yanay Lehavi of PIMCO as well as the National Society of Compliance Professionals (NSCP) for a live webinar event to discuss the effects of MiFID II on buy-side asset managers. NSCP has made a recording of the entire presentation and Q&A session available on their website. Click below to get caught up on MiFID II.
This webinar is suited for operations, traders and compliance professionals who are looking for a high-level overview of the key trading requirements, expected impact on order flows, and the implications for US Asset Managers.
IMP MiFID II Offerings:
- Search & Selection - if your current vendor can't help you with MiFID, IMP can help you to find a new vendor for upgrades.
- Enrich data in your current OMS.
- Extend data, and help with reporting, including the ability to build reports outside of the system.
- Verify that your firm is MiFID compliant, including data compliance.
- Check compliance rules to check if they meet MiFID requirements.
- Sync compliance library with relevant requirements or trades. If any issues, IMP can help to update the compliance rule library.
For an initial consultation, please fill out the form below to schedule a call with IMP Consulting