If you’ve been following IMP’s blog over the last year, you’ve seen our team of experts leverage their hands-on industry experience to share information and insight on relevant topics ranging from compliance to implementation to “managing” managed service providers.
We’ve taken a look at the ten most popular blog posts of 2015 and provided our subscribers with the list below in case you missed one or you would like to read it one more time. If you’re new to IMP’s blog and wish to subscribe for 2016 please click to subscribe.
In order of popularity, the top 10 posts of 2015 are as follows:
1. Maintaining Your Compliance Rules Library: 4 Things That You Should be Doing and Probably Aren't by Roger Binggeli, Senior Compliance Analyst
2. Four Steps to Bulletproof Your Compliance Rules by Roger Binggeli, Senior Compliance Analyst
3. Best Practices for Fund CCOs Conducting Subadvisor Due Diligence and Oversight Part 1 by Gigi Szekely, Managing Director, Compliance
4. Compliance Software: Five Keys in Buy vs Build by Gigi Szekely, Managing Director, Compliance
5. Three Tips for Naming Your Compliance Rules by Roger Binggeli, Senior Compliance Analysts
6. Compliance Automation: If the Gears are Grinding, We Hear You by Jane Stabile, President
7. Managing Managed Service Providers: Five Tips for Converting to a SaaS Trade Order Management by Bryon Williston, Managing Director
8. You're Not Alone, Help is on the Way: Deconstruct NFA Questions by Kristi Feinzig, Senior Manager
9. Preparing For The 2016 Rule 2a7 Requirements by Roger Binggeli, Senior Compliance Analyst
10. Five Years After Dodd-Frank by Krisi Feinzig, Senior Manager