Trade Order Management System (OMS) Expertise for the Front Office
Trade Order Management Systems (OMS) are often considered the cornerstone of the investment management firm's front office. They are also the cornerstone of IMP's office. Since 2004, the asset management industry has turned to IMP for the guidance of seasoned implementation management professionals - capable of stabilizing the most complex of implementations, reducing risk and helping clients to realize the full efficiency of their trade order management systems.
Front Office Case Studies:
- Enhances Existing OMS With Custom Modeling Tool - client avoids significant investment in new OMS
- Eliminating Need for Systems Investment - manual processing for portfolio managers and traders cut by 30%
- Global OMS Search - client avoids a lengthy and expensive RFP process
- Senior Management Oversight for National Fixed Income Rollout - significant gaps in requirements, critical to the trading desk, uncovered before new OMS implementation.
- Prevention of Mismatched Technology - client saves $250,000 in implementation fees.
Trade Order Management Solutions That Streamline Process and Control Cost
Your trading system should be supporting – not frustrating – your efforts. The time consuming tasks associated with implementing a new OMS are made easier with our team of former portfolio managers, traders, compliance officers, and implementation managers with hands-on experience in all of the market leading systems. Buy-side investment professionals working with IMP consistently see results in decreasing time to market and get their best ideas implemented as quickly as possible.
1. We ask questions, in your language - Our multilingual team knows which questions to ask in order to obtain Front Office needs & translate them into specific requirements.
2. We're technology agnostic - IMP will match your firm’s requirements with the right vendor capabilities, keeping systems streamlined and costs down.
3. We're there at any stage of the project lifecycle - From strategy to system selection to configuration, testing and installation - IMP assembles the right team to meet our clients' needs at any point in the lifecycle.
4. We take the pain out of training - The last thing investment management professionals have time for is learning and testing a new system. Our team of former PMs and Traders know how to train your team in their language so that you get the most benefit from the solution in the shortest amount of time.
Find out how asset managers and technology teams are working with IMP to implement the solutions that streamline process and control cost.
Submit your email address to receive a follow up from one of IMP's middle office experts.
We respect your privacy.