Middle Office Overhaul, SaaS Project Management & Consulting
If your firm is considering a software-as-a-service or outsourcing provider to service any of your middle office functions or middle office overhaul, you've probably heard a sales pitch with the promises of a "like to like" conversion that lowers costs, increases scalability and "won't disrupt the front office."
At IMP, experience has taught us that the service provider's definition of “like to like” may differ significantly from yours, and without the proper controls, the promised cost savings could take years to materialize. If you need to ensure that this project delivers on its promises, contact us at IMP. We’ll share our experience, help you avoid the pitfalls, and craft a plan for success.
Middle Office Solutions:
- Support for outsourcing and "lift-outs"
- Workflow streamlining and automation
- Data mapping and data steward expertise
- Integrating new Middle Office service to reporting order management systems
- Managing the project’s testing workstream
Middle Office Case Studies:
- Testing Workstream of Middle-Office Lift-out - seamless transition of complex front office use cases to support the trading of derivatives, currency forwards, swaps, and other alternative investments
- Cloud-based Compliance System Conversion - product enhancements and better defined workflows, mitigates the risk of future trade errors and manual processes on the system.
Experienced Consultants with OMS Expertise On-Demand
While a good sounding sales pitch may downplay your firm's responsibilities during the conversion or middle office overhaul, the outsourced service provider will still need data experts from your firm. You will likely want your own testing team to ensure the vendor’s output meets your requirements and the line of business is not disrupted. IMP has an expert understanding of the leading OMS platforms and the infrastructure necessary to ensure success. Investment management firms look to IMP's iterative process to help them identify gaps in requirements, contain risks, and enable on-time course correction.
Learn More About Middle Office Solutions
Submit your email address to receive a follow up from one of IMP's middle office experts.
We respect your privacy.